Effective on 25 May, 2018
By downloading, browsing, accessing or using the Services in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms of Service, you must immediately discontinue your access and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be. Micepad reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
1. Information Collected
1.1 Website Information Collected from Customers
1.2 Event Information collected from customers
Micepad will obtain data about your event such as, not limited to, Agenda, Speakers Profiles, Documents, General Event Information, Floor plans to be included in the Micepad App.
We treat this as restricted information and it is only disseminated to pre-approved event guests through our iPhone, iPad, Android and Web Applications. Please see further the section on “OUR USE OF EVENT DATA” below.
1.3 Contact Form Submission and Email Subscription
When you subscribe to our content, send us a “demo request” or any kind of “contact form submission” within our Site and Social Media, you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as but not limited to your name, email address, company name, contact information and event details in order to successfully message us. If you wish to contact Micepad by regular mail, the updated Micepad physical addresses are available at: Contact Us.
1.4 User Generated Content Collected
Users generate content in the Micepad App through modules such as, not limited to, Discussion, Polls, Canvas, Chat, Note Taking, Feed.
We treat this as restricted information and is only viewable by pre-approved event guests and administrators. Please see further the section on “OUR USE OF EVENT DATA” below.
1.5 Legal basis for processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Micepad may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
1.6 Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Micepad aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Micepad relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
2 Usage of Data
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. Our site features require Cookies to be enabled to function.
2. 2 Our Use of Event Data
- Event data collected from our customers and app users are solely used in our app and are treated in accordance to instructions given to us.
- All information is treated as classified and restricted unless specifically instructed otherwise. You will be consulted to decide on the level of access to information and to provide us with a list of approved users.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply this information to any third party.
- We may release your information only when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law or in connection with any ongoing legal proceedings as required by the law.
3 How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to maintaining the security of your information and have put in place appropriate security procedures, technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information.
- We store all information you provide on our secure servers.
- All data transactions entered into through our website and app will be protected by encryption technology.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our services confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our services)
4. Retention of Information
Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose or those purposes.
For our managed event services, we will usually delete event information
- 4 weeks after the last day of the event
- or at a time instructed by our customer
Customers using our self-service event services are free to delete their event information at their own discretion.
5. Access to Your Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is subjected to an administrative fee of SGD 100.
6. Links to Third-Party Website and Apps
When you link to other websites or apps, you should read their own privacy policies
8. Cancellation of Subscription
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. However, please note that using any of our contact forms and/or sending an email inquiry in the future will require us to respond through email or a call.
9. How to Contact Us