Effective on Jun 22, 2022
By downloading, browsing, accessing or using the Services in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms of Service, you must immediately discontinue your access and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be. Micepad reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
1. Information Collected
1.1 Website Information Collected from Customers
1.2 Event Information collected from customers
Micepad will obtain data for the Micepad App regarding your event, such as the agenda, speaker biographies, documents, general event details, and floor plans. This information may be obtained via our iOS, Android, and Web Applications where the information will be sync to the Micepad admin panel. Only pre-approved event participants are granted access to this limited information. For further details, see “OUR USE OF EVENT DATA” in the section below.
1.3 Personal Information That You Provide To Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us. The kind of personal information we gather is dependent on how users utilizes our products. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Job Titles
- Contact Preferences
- Contact or Authentication Data
- User Image
We do not process sensitive information. We would like to inform that once user’s images are uploaded, they are updated across our App and Micepad websites.
1.4 How We Collect Information And Content From Customers
This information is collected from the user’s devices from which you use to integrate with our Application. The app may access customer’s device to upload pdf documents or user image to the App.
1.5 Contact Form Submission And Email Subscription
You will be required to provide us certain information, including but not limited to your name, email address, company name, contact information, and event details, in order to successfully message us when you subscribe to our content, send us a “demo request,” or make any other type of “contact form submission” within our site and Social Media. If you wish to contact Micepad by regular mail, the updated Micepad physical addresses are available at: Contact Us.
1.6 User Generated Content Collected
Users generate content in the Micepad App through modules such as, not limited to, Discussion, Polls, Canvas, Chat, Note Taking, Feed.
We treat this as restricted information and is only viewable by pre-approved event guests and administrators. Please see further the section on “OUR USE OF EVENT DATA” below.
1.7 Legal Basis For Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Micepad may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
1.8 Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Micepad aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Micepad relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
2 Usage of Data
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. Our site features require Cookies to be enabled to function.
We want to inform users that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the App we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the App when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
2.2 Our Use of Event Data
Event data collected from our customers and information provided by pre-approved App users such as users’ email, full name and user images are solely used on our web or mobile App and are treated in accordance to instructions given to us.
- All user information and user images that are acquired from customers or pre-approved event participants for ID verification or audio-visual content for video conferencing purposes will be handled securely and access to this data are strictly limited.
- All information is treated as classified and restricted unless specifically instructed otherwise. You will be consulted to decide on the level of access to information and to provide us with a list of approved users.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply this information to any third party.
- We may release your information only when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law or in connection with any ongoing legal proceedings as required by the law.
If a user’s image is requested for their profile information, such as for ID verification or audio-visual content for video conferencing, only registered users are permitted to upload it. The user images that are acquired are solely used for the event that is mentioned on the Micepad App. Without permission, user images will not be distributed to other websites or parties.
2.3 Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
3. How We Process Your Information
Your information is processed by us so that we can deliver, enhance, and operate our Services, connect with you, prevent fraud or security threats, and adhere to the law. With your permission, we may also use your information for other purposes.
Depending on how you use our Services, we may process your personal information for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Make account creation and authentication easier, and manage user accounts in general. We may use your information to create and log into your account, as well as to keep your account operational.
- Provide and facilitate App services to users. We may use your information to provide you with the service you have requested.
- Respond to user inquiries and provide user support. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and resolve any potential problems with the requested service.
- Send you administrative information. We may use your information to send you information about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other information of a similar nature.
- Manage and fulfil your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage event ticket orders, payments, returns, and exchanges placed via the Service.
- Allow for user-to-user communication. If you choose to use any of our offerings that allow you to communicate with another user, we may process your information.
- Gather feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about our use of our Services.
- To safeguard our services. We may use your information to monitor and prevent fraud as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure.
- Determine usage patterns. We may process information about how you use our Services in order to better understand how they are used and improve them.
- To save or safeguard the user’s vital interests. We may use your information to save or protect an individual’s vital interests, such as preventing harm.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We are dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality of your information, and we have taken the necessary organizational, technical, and security precautions to protect it.
- We keep all of the information you provide us on our secured servers.
- Encryption technology will be used to safeguard any data transactions made through our website and App.
- We won’t ask you for your password; it is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our services private (except when you log in to our services)
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee other unauthorized parties will not be able to defeat our security or improperly access your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services at your own risk. You should only access our Services within a secure environment.
5. Retention Of Information
Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose or those purposes.
For our managed event services, we will usually delete event information
- 4 weeks after the last day of the event
- or at a time instructed by our customer
Customers using our self-service event services are free to delete their event information at their own discretion.
6. Access To Your Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is subjected to an administrative fee of SGD 100.
7. Links To Third-Party Websites And Apps
When you link to other websites or applications, you are strongly advised to read their own privacy policies to understand how they may collect or share your data.
9. Cancellation Of Subscription
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. However, please note that using any of our contact forms and/or sending an email inquiry in the future will require us to respond through email or call.
10. Commitment To Privacy And Data Protection Audits
We are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our customers and users. To ensure that we are meeting this commitment, we conduct privacy and data protection audits annually to evaluate our practices, processes, and systems for handling personal data. These audits help us identify any areas where we may need to improve, and allow us to take steps to ensure that we are complying with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as our own privacy and data protection policies. Some of these areas include but are not limited to:
- An assessment of our data collection, storage, and processing practices
- An evaluation of our technical and organizational security measures
- A review of our data retention and destruction policies
- An assessment of our data incident response plan
- A review of our data transfer and international data transfer practices
11. How to contact us